Advertising Your Training Business: From Setting Objectives of the Ad Campaign to Assessing its Impact on the Target Group
Training professionals are selling their expertise every day; however, the market they operate in is very competitive. If there is a demand for capacity-building services, someone will fulfill it — either you or your competitor. How can you better promote your services, stand out in the marketplace, and start winning more contracts? One way to accomplish this is by creating an effective advertising campaign.
The effectiveness of an advertising campaign is typically measured in terms of:
- The impression it generates.
- The response to the campaign by the target group.
- The point of differentiation it creates as compared to other competitive offerings.
During this webinar, Haadiah Yasir, lecturer of advertising at Lahore School of Economics, will help trainers set their advertising objectives and get the desired response from their target groups.
By the end of the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Understand what makes an effective ad
- Develop their ad campaign objectives
- Differentiate their messages from those of competitors.
Photo by Smartworks Coworking on Unsplash