Facilitating Face-to-Face Learning - Online Version (FFF-O)
Train like a Pro!
A Training of Trainer (ToT) Course for facilitating learning by IFC
Not your ordinary ToT.
Based on the feedback of practitioners from diverse sectors across 50+ countries of the world, our ToT course is designed to help you prepare and deliver training that transforms people. Are you ready to level up as a trainer?
Why Take This Course?
IFC has trained and certified more than 3500 trainers from all over the world, giving you access to an international network of professionals. Taking the ToT course will enable you to deliver powerful learning experiences to adult participants that can help improve their capability, capacity, productivity, and performance. The ToT is based on best practice principles and learning methods such as:
- Learners enjoy taking responsibility for their own learning. The ToT approach is guided by how adults learn best
- People tend to learn better by doing. Interactive approaches are used to optimize learning
- Adults learn considerably from each other. Communication among learners in a class is encouraged
Who Will Benefit From This Course?
- Professional trainers aiming to improve and achieve professional recognition.
- Novice trainers looking to upgrade their facilitation skills to a professional level.
- Managers with direct responsibility for training programs.
- Administrators having quality assurance responsibility for training programs.
What Will I Learn?
The course is designed to equip you with the key competencies of training:
1 - Master the training cycle
- Prepare for training
- Introduce training session
- Present training content
- Give and receive feedback
- Conclude a training session
- Review the training
- Report on the success of training
2 - Manage sessions professionally
- Create comfortable environments
- Accommodate different learners
- Use projectors and slides effectively
- Manage session time
- Handle difficult circumstances
- Use powerful body language
- Diffuse gender bias
Who Will Train Me?
Quazi M. Ahmed, an IFC Certified Master Trainer, has been chosen from a highly selective pool of professionals as your facilitator.
What Training Methods Will Be Used?
- Group discussions
- Case studies
- Individual demonstrations