Facilitating Learning : IFC-LPI TPMA Certification | October 2023 Cohort
This course is designed to solve the following challenges:
- You have been a trainer for many years but do not have a globally recognized certification to prove your competencies and expand your training solutions.
- You are a sales and marketing professional who needs to understand customer needs and package your training delivery/presentation skills in a way that helps you to make winning sales and better support customers.
- You are a manager who needs to make presentations to both internal and external customers and sharpen your presentation skills in order to be more effective.
- You are an HR or L&D practitioner who needs to recruit and develop your trainers but doesn’t have a standard/criteria to hold them to account.
- You are a trainer who needs to do a Training of Trainer (ToT) Course and get certified.
- You are a project manager who needs to make presentations to stakeholders but does not have adequate presentation skills/training delivery skills.
- You are a trainer who needs to build a team of like-minded trainers who follow a clearly laid down training methodology.
- You are a trainer who is well accustomed to classroom training but not very conversant with online training skills and you need to sharpen your online delivery skills.
If you encounter any of the above challenges, then this course is for you.
Selected topics to be covered include:
- Preparing the Learning Environment.
- Conveying Information.
- Managing the Class.
- Engaging Participants Online.
- Advanced Online Facilitation Skills.
- Trainer Performance Monitoring & Assessment (TPMA) Evaluation Criteria
Some benefits you stand to enjoy:
- Globally recognized certification.
- Access to a global network of training professionals & organizations.
- Career enhancement.
- More sales (local & international).
This course offers a convenient study method for even the busiest of professionals because of the following features:
- The course allows you to do self-paced online modules at your own pace.
- The course requires you to attend only ONE (2-hour) Zoom meeting per week.
- The course allows you ample time to do short assignments over a period of 1-2 weeks.
- The course gives access to a training platform with training materials that you can download, save and read at your convenience.
The training fee of USD 600 is the final cost which includes training sessions, coaching, and assessment of final certification submissions. No extra costs are to be incurred.