Facilitating Learning: IFC-LPI TPMA Trainer Certification | April 2023 Cohort
- Are you a seasoned trainer/ teacher in need of a globally recognized Certification that will catapult you to the next level?
- Are you a Sales and Marketing professional who needs to make compelling and convincing presentations that will help you close your sales?
- Do you know gold standard used to assess and monitor trainers?
If your answers to the above is “Yes”, then this course is for you.
- A global Certified Trainer certification
- Access to Trainer performance and Monitoring distinction criteria
- Ability to make Interesting and captivating presentations (online and in-person)
- Ability to monitor and assess the training delivery.
- Access to a Global network of training professionals and training resources.
This program is a combination of self-paced study modules and 8 weekly online classes totaling to 16 instructional hours.
In between the sessions, participants will be expected to complete self-study work and participate in group exercises.
- Pre-Course Webinar. Wednesday April 5 | 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm EAT
- Session 1 - Wednesday April 12 | 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm EAT
- Session 2 - Wednesday April 19 | 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm EAT
- Session 3 - Wednesday April 26 | 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm EAT
- Session 4 - Wednesday May 3 | 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm EAT
- Session 5 - Wednesday May 10 | 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm EAT
- Session 6 - Wednesday May 17 | 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm EAT
- Session 7 - Wednesday May 24 | 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm EAT
- Session 8 - Wednesday May 31 | 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm EAT