As the pandemic catalyzed a paradigm shift from in-person to virtual learning, issues faced by training professionals motivated many to develop and utilize virtual engagement tools and practices to optimize learning. These tools created opportunities for training professionals to design more interactive and engaging training activities, reach diverse audiences, and even tap into new markets.
In this webinar, Ammara Latif Sheikh, trainer and business consultant, will talk about:
- Visual design tools as alternatives to hackneyed PowerPoint presentations
- Cloud-based design and engagement platforms
- Hands-on training activities that could pep up training deliveries
After the webinar, participants should be able to:
- Choose digital tools suitable for their needs
- Increase their outreach
- Establish informal communication channels with their audience
- Go green by switching to paperless training sessions when delivering in person
Participants will need a laptop and a smartphone to actively participate in this webinar.
Having worked for almost 15 years in the corporate sector, Ammara Latif Sheikh launched her own business to achieve financial independence and provide sustainable opportunities for women juggling family and professional responsibilities. Today, Ammara is the founder and the CEO of Consultivo, a women-managed consulting company providing accounting, tax management, business advisory, and regulatory compliance services in Pakistan. Passionate about the economic empowerment of women, Ammara decided to add a training offering to the company's services to build the capacity of women entrepreneurs in her home country, Pakistan.
Ammara holds an M.S. in Development Studies from Iqra University, Islamabad, and is a fellow member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, UK.