Facilitating Face to Face Learning - In Person
Why take this course?
This Training of Trainers course will enable you to deliver powerful learning experiences to adult participants that can help improve capability, capacity, productivity, and performance. The ToT is based on best practice principles and learning methods such as:
- Learners enjoy taking responsibility for their own learning. The ToT approach is guided by how adults learn best.
- People tend to learn better by doing. Interactive methods are used to optimize learning.
- Adults learn considerably from each other. Communication among learners in a class is encouraged.
What you will learn
Mastering the training cycle
- Prepare for training
- Introduce training session
- Present training content
- Give and receive feedback
- conclude a training session
- Review the training
- Report on the success of training
Managing sessions professionally
- Create Comfortable environments
- Accommodate different learners
- Use projectors and slides effectively
- Manage session time
- Handle difficult circumstances
- Use powerful body language
- Diffuse gender bias
Training methods to be used
- Group discussions
- Case studies
- Role plays
- Individual demonstrations
What's in it for you?
This training is recognized by Learning Performance Institute (LPI), a leading global authority in learning and development. You will qualify to be a certified trainer in IFC-LPI Trainers Performance Monitoring & Assessment, an internationally recognized trainer certificate.