Facilitating Face to Face Learning In-person
Why take this course?
This course will enable you to deliver powerful learning experiences to adult participants that can help improve capability, capacity, productivity and performance. It is based on best practice principles and learning methods such as:
- Learners enjoy taking responsibility of their own learning. The Training of Trainers approach is guided by how adults learn best;
- People tend to learn better by doing. Interactive methods are used to optimize learning;
- Adults learn considerably from each other. Communication among learners in a class is encouraged.
What will you learn?
Mastering the training cycle
- Preparing for training
- Introducing training session
- Presenting training content
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Concluding a training session
- Reviewing the training
- Reporting on the success of a training
Managing sessions professionally
- Creating comfortable environments
- Accommodating different learners
- Using projectors and slides effectively
- Managing session time
- Handling difficult circumstances
- Using powerful body language
- Diffusing gender bias
What training methods will be used?
- Group discussions
- Case studies
- Role plays
- Individual demonstrations
What's in it for you?
This training is recognized by Learning Performance Institute (LPI), a leading global authority in learning and development. You will qualify to be a certified trainer in IFC-LPI Trainer Performance Monitoring & Assessment, an internationally recognized trainer certificate.