Creating the 24/7 Classroom
- What are the different forms of online self-study learning?
- How do I decide which online self-study learning format to choose?
- What do I need to consider when developing online self-study learning?
GLC’s upcoming webinar ‘Creating the 24/7 Classroom’ provides an overview of self-study (asynchronous) learning and gives examples of the different types of asynchronous training delivery methods. In this webinar, participants will learn tips for what steps to take at each stage of the training lifecycle when creating or converting courses into asynchronous online training, as well as ideas for making asynchronous training effective and engaging. This webinar features Karen Feeley, an IFC master trainer in Facilitating Face-to-Face Learning and an IFC-LPI TPMA certified trainer and assessor.
By the end of the webinar, participants will be able to:
- List different forms of asynchronous training and choose a format that best suits their clients’ needs
- Identify what actions they need to take when creating or converting courses into asynchronous online training
- Generate ideas for making asynchronous training effective and engaging
The webinar is based on the self-paced course 'Creating the 24/7 Classroom'.