Facilitating Face-to-Face Learning (FFF)
This course is an upgraded version of the Training of Trainer (ToT) course designed to help you prepare and deliver training that transforms people.
Why Take This Course?
Taking the FFF course will enable you to deliver powerful learning experiences to adult participants that can improve their capability, capacity, productivity, and performance.
FFF learning is based on best practice principles and learning methods such as:
- Learners enjoy taking responsibility for their own learning. The ToT approach is guided by how adults learn best.
- People tend to learn better by doing. Interactive approaches are used to optimize learning.
- Adults learn considerably from each other. Communication among learners in a class is encouraged.
Who Will Benefit From This Course?
- Professional trainers aiming to improve and achieve professional recognition.
- Novice trainers looking to upgrade their facilitation skills to a professional level.
- Managers with direct responsibility for training programs.
- Administrators having quality assurance responsibility for training programs.
What Topics will be Covered?
The course is designed to equip you with the key competencies of training:
- Master the training cycle
- Prepare for training
- Introduce training session
- Present training content
- Give and receive feedback
- Conclude a training session
- Review the training
- Report on success of training
- Manage sessions professionally
- Create comfortable environments
- Accommodate different learners
- Use projectors and slides effectively
- Manage session time
- Handle difficult circumstances
- Use powerful body language
- Diffuse gender bias
What Training Methods Will Be Used?
- Group discussions
- Case studies
- Individual demonstrations
What Distinguishes this Course from Similar Courses for Trainers Available in the Market?
- The training is recognized by the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI), a global leading authority on learning and development.
- The graduates can qualify to apply for the internationally recognized IFC-LPI’s TPMA trainer certification.
What is Included in the Attendance Fee?
The attendance fee covers:
- The cost of participation is 500 USD
- The assessment fee and the LPI fee are 250 USD (the LPI fee is to be paid for the certificate in case the assessment score is "Pass" or more)
- If participants choose to pay for participation and the assessment/certification fee upfront, before 30th October 2021, the discounted fee is USD 650.