Facilitating Learning: Online and In-person
Are you a training professional looking to upskill? The Facilitating Learning: Online and In-person course enables training professionals to:
- Conduct engaging, interactive, and informative training sessions
- Manage the training environment, whether online or in-person
- Adjust how they facilitate, so as to meet participants' needs
- Facilitate discussions in a way that enhances the learning experience
Will I receive a certificate at the end of the course?
Yes, participants will receive the certificate of completion of the "Facilitating Learning: Online and In-Person" course provided that they:
- complete the prerequisite Foundations of Learning course
- attend at least 80% of the "Facilitating Learning: Online and In-Person" course, and
- complete all course assignments
What is included in the attendance fee?
The attendance fee covers the cost of participation (USD 400) as well as the assessment and the LPI fee (USD 300) to be paid for the certificate in case the assessment score is "Pass" or more. If participants choose to pay for participation and the assessment/certification fee upfront, the total fee will be reduced to USD 650.
How is it offered?
This program includes 8 modules, spread over a one-month period, for a total of 16 instructional hours. In between the sessions, participants will be expected to complete self-study work and participate in group exercises. Participants will also be required to submit videos of themselves facilitating a 5-minute and a 15-minute training segment using the techniques taught in the course.
- Precourse call. November 6th, 08:00-10:00 PM (GMT)
- Session 1. Novemebr 13th, 08:00-10:00 PM (GMT)
- Session 2. November 20th, 08:00-10:00 PM (GMT)
- Session 3. November 27th, 08:00-10:00 PM (GMT)
- Session 4. December 4th, 08:00-10:00 PM (GMT)
- Session 5. December 11th, 08:00-10:00 PM (GMT)
- Session 6. December 18th, 08:00-10:00 PM (GMT)
- Session 7. January 8th, 08:00-10:00 PM (GMT)
- Session 8. January 15, 08:00-10:00 PM (GMT)
- Deadline to submit the portfolio. February 26th 2022. 05:00 PM (GMT)
Please check the corresponding time in your country zone.