Facilitating Learning: Online and In-Person + IFC-LPI TPMA Certification
The "Facilitating Learning: Online and In-Person" program focuses on conducting in-person and live online training courses effectively.
The program builds on the IFC’s Facilitating Face-to-Face Learning (FFF); however, it differs from FFF in a few key aspects:
- It is offered completely remotely, using live online sessions.
- It focuses on face-to-face and live online training.
- It is offered over a series of 8 sessions.
Outcomes of attending the program
- It gives you access to the IFC and LPI network of resources and communities and empowers your business.
- The ability to create a learning environment that makes learning easier, keeps your participants more engaged and interested to learn.
- It demonstrates that your professional knowledge, training facilitation skills and competencies are relevant, up to date, and meet industry standards.
- It builds your reputation as a skilled trainer.
- It opens new career opportunities for you.
Benefits of attending the Program
- Boost of your training business.
- Growth in personal and professional confidence for you the trainer.
- Increase in the competitive advantage in the training marketplace for you.
- Increase in repeat business.
- A rise in the achievement of goals and strategy of your organization
What are the prerequisites for participating in the program?
Will I receive a certificate at the end of the course?
Yes, you will receive the certificate of completion of the "Facilitating Learning: Online and In-Person" course if you:
- complete the prerequisite Foundations of Learning and Finding Your Path for Facilitation courses
- attend at least 80% of the "Facilitating Learning: Online and In-Person" course, and
- complete all course assignments
Can I get certified at the end of the program?
IFC-LPI Trainer Performance Monitoring and Assessment will be offered at the end of the program. If you pass, you will get certified as an IFC-LPI TPMA trainer, which will put a stamp of quality on your training deliveries.
What is included in the attendance fee?
The attendance fee covers the cost of participation in the training (USD 400) as well as the assessment and the LPI fee (USD 300) to be paid for the certificate in case the assessment score is "Pass" or more. If you choose to pay for participation in the training and the assessment/certification fee upfront, the total fee will then be reduced to USD 600.
How is it offered?
This program includes eight modules which is a total of 16 instructional hours. In between the sessions, participants will be expected to complete self-study work and participate in group exercises. Participants will also be required to submit videos of themselves facilitating a 5-minute and a 15-minute training segment using the techniques taught in the course.
- Pre-course Session: May 19, 6:00-8:00 pm WAT
- Session 1: May 26, 6:00 – 8:00 pm WAT
- Session 2: June 2, 6:00 – 8:00 pm WAT
- Session 3: June 9, 6:00 – 8:00 pm WAT
- Session 4: June 16, 6:00 – 8:00 pm WAT
- Session 5: June 23, 6:00 – 8:00 pm WAT
- Session 6: June 30, 6:00 – 8:00 pm WAT
- Session 7: July 7, 6:00 – 8:00 pm WAT
- Session 8: July 14, 6:00 – 8:00 pm WAT
Please check the corresponding time in your country zone.
How do I register for the course?
Register for the course by clicking on the link below. I will get in touch with you as soon as I can.
I look forward to meeting you and supporting you in your journey to becoming and remaining an excellent, world-class trainer and facilitator.