Becoming a Master Trainer in Instructional Design
This learning path is currently under development and will be available shortly. Here is what you can anticipate:
What is it about?
This learning path prepares experienced trainers to conduct the instructional design of the FFF learning path.
Who should take it?
Highly experienced trainers and instructional designers.
What topics will be covered?
- Working as an IFC GLC master trainer
- Using GLC's training materials
- About Designing and Developing Learning
- Designing and Developing Learning in depth
What are the prerequisites for taking this course?
- Completion of the Foundations of Learning learning path
- Completion of the Facilitating of Face-to-Face (FFF) learning path
- Completion of the Designing and Developing Learning (Instructional Design) course
- Completion of the LPI Training of Assessors course
- IFC-LPI TPMA Trainer Certification
- IFC-LPI TPMA Assessor Certification
How will this learning path be offered?
This learning path will be a combination of webinars and self-study online learning. It will take about 8-10 hours to complete the learning path.
Can I be notified when it becomes available?
Please sign up to be notified when this learning path becomes available.