Facilitating Learning: Online and In-Person + IFC-LPI TPMA Certification
Covid-19 has seen many organizations shift work and start learning online and there has been an upsurge in the need for excellent online facilitators worldwide. While the principles of learning remain the same, additional skills are required to effectively facilitate learning online, and trainers at the cutting edge of the profession should be fully comfortable facilitating in both face-to-face and online mediums.
So, do you have what it takes to deliver learning online or in person?
The Facilitating Learning Online course will provide you with the skills you need to deliver top-notch training online or in person right away.
Whether you are new to training or have been training for some time, at the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Conduct engaging, interactive, and informative training sessions
- Manage the training environment, whether online or in person
- Adjust how you facilitate to meet your participants' needs, and
- Facilitate discussions in a way that enhance the learning experience in person or online.
As a result, you will:
- Keep participants more engaged and interested in your courses
- Enhance your reputation as a skilled trainer/ facilitator
- Meet the strategic objectives of your clients, and
- Sell more of your training.
We look forward to meeting you and supporting you in your journey to becoming an excellent, world-class trainer and facilitator.
Register for the course by clicking on the link below. We will get in touch with you soon.
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/QFZMLmAC7x7cMkJeA